Saturday 21 January 2012

Saroori condoles demise of Altafs sister.

JAMMU:- Former Minister and MLA Inderwal G M Saroori has condoled the demise of sister of Minister for Forests and Environment, Mian Altaf Ahmad who passed away here in a road accident.

In his condolence message Saroori expressed solidarity with the bereaved family, conveyed his sympathy. He prayed to the Almighty Allah for blessing peace to the departed soul beside a place for him in heaven. He also prayed to Almighty Allah to give strength to the family members of the deceased to bear irreparable loss.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked in here for a while since I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are good quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it friend :)
    The Art of Shaving After Shave Balm Sandalwood - Normal / Dry Skin - 3.4 fl. oz.

    ReplyDelete